Dr. Keith A. Friedmann, D.C., C.C.S.P.
Devoted to the health and wellness of the patient population. Dedicated to changing the face of healthcare by bringing to the world knowledge, understanding, and utilization of chiropractic. Committed to delivering high quality care, results, and patient satisfaction.
- FIELD MEDIC U.S. ARMY OCTOBER 1996
- BACHELOR BASIC SCIENCES FEBRUARY 2003
- PRE-MED COURSES COMPLETED AT LORAS COLLEGE, DUBUQUE, IA
- DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC FEBRUARY 2003
- PALMER COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC – DAVENPORT, IA
- CERTIFIED INDEPENDENT CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINER 2005 TO 2010
- ABIME (AMERICAN BOARD OF INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EXAMINERS)
- CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC SPORTS PHYSICIAN 2006 TO PRESENT
- CERTIFIED THROUGH THE AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC BOARD OF SPORTS PHYSICIANS
Skills & Abilities
- Physical assessment and diagnosis, x-ray, ordering specialized studies, interpreting lab results, spinal adjusting, management of soft tissue injury, and physiotherapy rehabilitation, pre participation evaluations.
- Professional Experience
- Field Medic for the Iowa National Guard 1995 to 2001
- Mission trip through Palmer College of Chiropractic to Katmandu, Nepal 2002
- Single doctor practice 2003 to present
- Football Sideline doctor for Edgewood – Colesburg High School 2003 to present
- Pro Rodeo event Chiropractor in Edgewood since 2004